Ning Tips & Tricks 3.0 (19)

Entries Replies What's New?

Broadcast Template 3.0 - Non-Coder Friendly

Communicate powerfully You are the captain of your network. Communicate like one. I have recently updated my ever evolving Broadcast Messag…

Started by Garfield Creator

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

Gooseberryjam.net thanks Ning 3.0 The E-campus made easy

The Gooseberry Jam Educlubs Transforming The toys into tools Diversion into an Alternative focus The TV time to Learning Time The Face boo…

Started by Aleman Chandrasekar

0 Nov 4, 2013

Targeted Google ads

I'm having a lot of problems setting up my ads for my website can anyone give me an idea of how I set up the ads and have them targeted to…

Started by Charles Brickhouse

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Increase width of the main page

I want increase the width of my home page can you let me know how can i do this, I am using 3.0 version. I have attached the snapshot the s…

Started by Enrrico Torres

4 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Features Layout For 3.0?

How do I add the Activity Module to my layout? Maybe I'm over-thinking it. Is there an RSS Module? Thanks for the help! Edie

Started by E.FM Radio

5 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by E.FM Radio

Ning 3.0 - Creating Your Logo and a Full Width Background Header - the "responsive" way:

Ning 3.0 - Creating Your Logo and a Full Width Background Header - the "responsive" way:   Adding a Logo and Header Background can be a tr…

Started by JenSocial

13 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How To Create Custom Page and Make it Your Home Page in Ning 3.0 - plus screencast

How To Create Custom Page and Make it Your Home Page in Ning 3.0 - Plus Screencast Toolbar/Social Site Manager/Site & Pages Add a Pag…

Started by JenSocial

0 Mar 22, 2013

Ning 3.0 - Make Site Private - How to Set Page Privacy for Members Only

Ning 3.0 - Make Site Private In order to make a Ning 3.0 site private, you need to change privacy at the page level. This feature is actual…

Started by JenSocial

8 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Magic Happens

Ning 3.0 Member Sign Ups - Turn off Membership on Sandbox Site

Ning 3.0 Member Sign Ups - Turn off Membership on Sandbox Site I created a sandbox site for jensocial, and in the process of testing the pl…

Started by JenSocial

0 Mar 21, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips