Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

Contact page says still says "loading" after 1 day?

I have added a contact page... which seems to work and all-except for the fact when I look at pages and under activity feed it just says "l…

Started by Jennifer Baker

0 Jan 16, 2012

Looking for mac version of NotePad. Is TextMate or TextWrangler what I need?

Hi, I will ask my question here since I never seem to get any responses on creators. I am looking for a reliable Mac/apple version of notep…

Started by Citizens Party

6 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Help with Spam Problem? Is the Ning spam watchlist actually working?

Got spammed today. Left ridiculous comments on almost all members. I've suspended that member for spam and patiently deleted all of his com…

Started by wave avenue

3 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ShineOnMS

How can I add information to the top of my blog and forum pages?

Not sure where I should post this question...  Im wondering how I can add information and cleaner links to the top of my blog and forum pag…

Started by Shannon Klipstein

0 Nov 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Thanks: What Are You Thankful For? Post Yours for 25 Showcase Points!

Thanksgiving Thanks: What Are You Thankful For?Earn 25 Showcase Points for each post you make! Instructions: 1. Under "Reply to This", Ad…

Started by JenSocial

186 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Delliana Beard

Thoughts on NING being acquired by Glam Media

Many NC's speculated that this would happen and alas, the time has come. Check out GLAM MEDIA TO ACQUIRE NING, THE LEADING PLATFORM FOR CRE…

Started by hcl

49 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Susan Kay Daniels

New IP

can any one help me with new a records and Cname changes Im in a real bind? First of all this has happened at such an awkward time for me.…

Started by SQR.fm

2 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by SQR.fm

This would make for a little more visual POP

As much as I hate comparing NING to Facebook I reeeeally wish NING would get more flexible with the sprites. You know the little icons like…

Started by hcl

12 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

Buying an email list

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has ever paid for an email list? I had the thought of buying one and then inviting them all to my network...…

Started by hcl

21 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by hcl

Text box display

I don't know if I am asking from a right platform. I do not have knowledge of HTML, my network is www.phuzemthonjeni.com. My problem is the…

Started by Phuze'mthonjeni

16 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips