Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

Get 5$ to Listen to 1 Song

Thanks for the support  & now we would love to reward your support with a little cash ! !  Get 5$ Dollars to Listen to 1 Song ! ! 5 min…

Started by Wook Billa ™

0 Aug 10, 2013

Concerned about my next annual billing

Hello. Because of the new plans and Ning 3.0, I am concerned about the next billing for my network. My last annual payment was $231.85 at A…

Started by Mario Benites

4 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Ning - Not cost effective!

Anyone have any recommendations, on a social networking platform that contains a mobile solution that actually works. I am looking for priv…

Started by Larry Matthews

2 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Friends of musicians

WARNING Ning 3.0 The code for Google Translate breaks the scrolling features on a Kindle Fire!

WARNING Ning 3.0 Network Creators: The code for Google Translate breaks the scrolling features on a Kindle Fire! This is only true in Ning…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 23, 2013

Music embedded on a blog page?

Hey Jen, You are always my first resource with all things NING.. however, I did post this question on creators... My site is a site for you…

Started by Papillon Casse

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

WANT TO INCREASE HEADER HEIGHT AND FIX THE HEADER ISSUE - NING 3.0

When i am going to post the new blog the header portion cut of from top how i fix this issue. see the attachment, please let me know if you…

Started by Enrrico Torres

1 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

GO BACK BUTTON ON BLOG PAGE

I added a blog and before publishing it I went to preview the blog once you're there you get these:This is a preview of what your post will…

Started by Enrrico Torres

3 May 28, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! Best News EVER - Head Tag and Powerful Member Features in 3.0!

Ning's Official Announcement and more, here: http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/site-manager-updates-for-ning-3-0-networks Add Members…

Started by JenSocial

0 May 21, 2013

Ning 3.0 HTML

I am experimenting with Ning 3.0. I am not a coder but I do cut and paste a lot of embedded code from other websites.  That said none of th…

Started by Neil Norton

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to Create Member Categories, and Profile Question to Add Members to Category - Ning 3.0 - - plus screencast

How to Create Member Categories, and Profile Question to Add Members to Category - Ning 3.0 Follow these steps: From your top left toolba…

Started by JenSocial

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Garfield Creator

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips