General Discussions (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

New Ning Categories/Badges - How are you using them?

I love this new feature on Ning, just not sure yet what I am going to do with it?   What are you all doing or planning?

Started by GirlRiders

1 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Mujer de vanguardia

Suggesting a 'Next Member' function

What if we had a "next member" link or button that appeared on profile pages? This would, I think, make it much easier to browse members an…

Started by hcl

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Giving NING credit when it's due

I just saw the news about NING offering add-ons and I think this is friggin' awesome.  There really is no other way to put it, imo. Further…

Started by hcl

5 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Happy Canada Day TODAY, and Happy Independence Day on MONDAY:)

It was pointed out to me on Creators that today is Canada Day *blushes* and so I'd like to amend my original discussion as a show of respec…

Started by The Human Touch

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by The Human Touch

Jen Has A New Title - Who Else Agrees?

After Jen helped me with a particularly tricky issue, I came up with a new title for her:)

Started by The Human Touch

2 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by The Human Touch

Quote of the Day - Post Yours for 25 Showcase Points!

Post your favorites Quotes!Earn 25 Showcase Points for each post you make! Instructions: 1. Under "Reply to This", Add your favorite quot…

Started by JenSocial

634 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Magiick

The Magical Golden Egg Hunt!

Starting Friday 1/21/11 to 1/28/11, For a Limited Time, We are giving away 3 $25 giftcards per day. FREE to Sign up and play. Must be a…

Started by Paul Hong

0 Jan 18, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas Poem and Audio

Twas the Night Before Christmas Audio   Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the houseNot a creature was stirring, not even…

Started by JenSocial

0 Dec 25, 2010

Unanswered Ning Support Tickets Contest

Greetings all!It was Garfield on the "official Ning Creators Forum" who came up with the initial idea, and I thought: why not put it into a…

Started by Jaap Verduijn

4 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Taskbar - Multilingual Network

I wonder how I could implement something like your red taskbar on the bottom line to my http://www.glovilla.de.Another big task I have is t…

Started by Heinrich Hess

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips