Ask For Ning Help (Support Questions) (320)

Entries Replies What's New?

Chipin to donations widget

I used Chipin a year ago, and all worked well. I set up a new appeal this year, and find that all help has disappeared - the only way to co…

Started by The Douglas Archives

4 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by The Douglas Archives

Two Column RSS Feed Display

I'm trying to find a free RSS feed creator that will display in two or three columns.  Any ideas? Thanks

Started by Chris

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Hide group details

Looking for CSS to hide in groups the text area "Category Members Latest activity"....  something along the lines of?  .xg_widget_groups .x…

Started by Hat Academy

15 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How I can center text and icons?

I need to give a better look to this square. How I can I center the text and icons with CSS? Thank you.

Started by LeyCosmica

5 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Specific Group Page List- Remote Style Sheet

Ok, I know how to use a remote style sheet for the entire network (CSS that's maxed out). I know how to use it in a specific group to custo…

Started by Fire-Tech

9 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to hide Ning comments in blogs?

I recently started using Disqus for blog comments on my site but the way it appears above the Ning comments.  It's confusing to have 2 diff…

Started by LocalArtsLive

9 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

HOW TO CHANGE STYLE , FORMAT AND COLOR OF MAIN TABS.

Hi Jen Social Team....! suggest me how to change style , format and color of main tabs. Currently each word is in small letters on my netw…

Started by Irfan Khan

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Will Clicks on Google Adsense ads through hot spot shield proxy affect on My Adsense Account?

Hi Google Jensocial Team...I have an active account of adsense and working with it. My website www.virtualians.pk is about Virtual Universi…

Started by Irfan Khan

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Ning Pro but Network Much Slow. How to make average page load time fast?

Hi Ning jensoial Team I am using ning pro but My Network is much slow. How to make average page load time fast? currently status of my net…

Started by Irfan Khan

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How can I put Google Adsense Ads in vidoes on my network

Hi jensocial team ....! I am using ning pro and can upload videos direclty from my pc. I want to know How can I put Google Adsense Ads in…

Started by Irfan Khan

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips