Ask For Ning Help (Support Questions) (320)

Entries Replies What's New?

How to verify my site with Alexa?

How to verify my site with Alexa? I want to verify my site with alexa. Kindly guide me a way to verify. My site URL is www.education4world.…

Started by Ali Hassan

0 Aug 24, 2013

Can any of the ning 3.0 themes be used on 2.0?

Waiting for tools to migrate my 2.0 to 3.0...and plan to wait as long as possible for debugging. IN the mean time is there a way to utilize…

Started by Jeff Gilder

1 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Adding the Desktop View menu option

We have a new Ning 3.0 network in development. When in mobile viewing we do not have an option for Desktop View in our menu, but ... JenSoc…

Started by Rodney Cummins

1 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Header

Need help with my Header. I'm trying to get the name of network to show in the header but I was told by Ning support that they is an "advan…

Started by Jorge Luis Vila

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Problems with Google Analythics - Help

Recently with my Google Analythics my daily visits went down from several hundred a day to about 20. As I have a busy site I knew this was…

Started by Tony Lawless

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Changing masthead on every page

How do I change the masthead on the following pages: Blogs Video Pictures User's Profile page Pages*  *I am familiar with the ability to…

Started by Matthew Smith

3 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Edit invite email

Hello, I would like to edit the email someone get when I send a invite. Actually I would like to remove the # of members I have due to net…

Started by Our Great Pets

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

My site maintenance for 2 days

Hi, I have a serious problem, my network "leycosmica-gieb.ning.com" takes too much time in maintenance (2 days), I fear that Google delete…

Started by LeyCosmica

1 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Remove "add as a friend" and "block messages" buttons

Hello, I have a ning network in wich by default all my members are "friends" long story but is not relevant here. The thing is that i want…

Started by Laura Higuera

4 May 30, 2013
Reply by Busy-Mom.com

LATEST ACTIVITY SHARING OPTION - NING 3.0

Can we add Share your thoughts on latest activity feed in ning 3.0 network. Friends Please see the attachment and let me know. Thanks, Enrr…

Started by Enrrico Torres

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by Enrrico Torres

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips