Ask For Ning Help (Support Questions) (320)

Entries Replies What's New?

Members Vars

Hey Jen, Thought I would drop in and check out the pro, that's you by the way, and I had a question that I thought I might bring up in your…

Started by Digital Janitor

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Digital Janitor

change opacity of body

Hi my name is James I'm a new member, I'm trying to figure out how to change the opacity of the body. Thanks your help will be greatly appr…

Started by james

3 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Ning Will Take a Percentage of Membership Fees - What Are Your Thoughts?

Ning Will Take a Percentage of future Membership Fees - What Are Your Thoughts?I just found this out from the Ning Creator site. Ning will…

Started by JenSocial

62 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Digital Janitor

One-Way Non Reciprocal Link Exchange Within A Link Wheel Format

One-Way Non Reciprocal Link Exchange Within A Link Wheel Format   Let’s have some Power Link Exchanges from my web sites to yours. Gettin…

Started by Social Media Strategy

4 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Ads in the middle of blogs

Does anyone know how to put ads in the middle of the blogs in a ning site like a wordpress site?

Started by Baller

2 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Baller

HELP! I added a new header and it looks too big! How do I adjust?!

Hi experts! I just had a header designed according to specs on the NING help forum...955W 200L but it looks too big! I wanted to load the h…

Started by NAMMAS

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by GirlRiders

Deadline for Selecting a Ning Plan Extended to August 30, 2010!

According to Ning's Help pages - - Deadline for Selecting a Ning Plan Extended to August 30, 2010http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/php/…

Started by JenSocial

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Code Whacker

how to add rating to forums as JEN NETWORK

I noteced that jen has a rating for forumsJen pleeeeeeeeeeease help me and share this tips

Started by farah

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Spaces after content added with Javascript in Custom Code of NING

Hello All, I am new to designing using custom codes in NING. I have found some great tutorials that have helped me along though.I am curre…

Started by Gene Guidry

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

GLOBAL ART XXI - WELCOME

When I am talking about global art, I don’t see it as an artificial mechanism to express form and colors. I see it as an important artifi…

Started by Miguel Westerberg

0 Nov 21, 2008

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips